Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Top Ten Book Covers We Would Like to Redesign


This is this week's Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted by The Broke & the Bookish.

 I don't know any of you knew this about me, but when I was 16 I decided I wanted to work in the movie studios in the special effects departments.  Any movie with some really kick a*# special effects goes straight to my heart.  This is another reason I prefer a good action movie to a romantic comedy any day.  I decided to go to my local community college and low and behold, not one single computer graphics class.  What can you expect, this was 15 years ago.  So I settled on the typical, not sure what I want to do major, Liberal Arts.  Then, life happens.  You get married, have kids, sometimes things don't happen like you planned.

About 3 1/2 years ago, I discovered photography.  I received a really great camera for my birthday, and it's now one of my hobbies.  I mostly take pictures of my kids, I really love the action shots from all of their sports.  Every once in a while I will do a friends son/daughter's senior picture, or a wedding.  Nothing major and nothing that I would do professionally.  I'm not a professional, just having some fun.  I recently received my green screen background and software.  Now I feel like I get to do something that I've always wanted to do, only with still pictures.  Anyways, I appreciate a really good book design since I admire those who went into the graphic design profession. If I was a professional, these would be the books covers that Rachel and I would like to redesign.

~Zombie Island (Zombie Apocalypse #1) Hoffman, Samantha
~All-American Girl (All-American Girl, #1) by Meg Cabot
~The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chobosky
~The Hunt (The Hunt, #1) by Andrew Fukuda
~Jade Green by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
~All of the Incarnations of Immortality series by Pierce Anthony need a good update
~All of the MYTH Adventure series by Robert Asprin also need to be modernized.
~As much as I enjoy the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich the book covers could be spiced up a little

Which books would you like to see with a new cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...